HOME TINTING FROM NORTH BRISBANE TO NOOSA AND INTO THE HINTERLAND
Residential Tinting or Home Tinting.
Window tinting is not just for cars and offices. Residential tinting or home tinting as it is also referred to, can help modernise your home, cut out glare, reduce cooling and heating costs, reduce UV and provide added security to your home.
WE CAN TINT YOUR WHOLE HOME
At Home Tint, we have a quality range of window tinting products including solar window film, coloured tints, clear tints and frosting available for the exterior and interior of you home.
- Entry door glass
- Sliding doors
- Shower screens
- Glass screens / room dividers
BENEFITS OF WINDOW TINTING
- Reduces Heat: Keeps your home, office and car cool in summer and warm in winter. Window tinting insulates windows.
- Saves Money: Saves you money on your electricity bills. Reducing heat transfer via the windows makes your house cooler inside and your aircon does not have to work so hard.
- Provides Privacy And Security: Living on a smaller block? Neighbours too close for comfort, window tinting provides privacy from prying eyes.
- 99% UV Protection: Protects furniture and flooring from fading.
- Reduces Glare: Having trouble seeing your computer or TV Screen – window tinting reduces glare dramatically.
- Adds Value: Looks great and adds value
Frosting – Offers an affordable and easy solution to privacy. It is a semi-transparent film available in a range of colours and patterns to suit your home. Frosting works well on large bathroom windows and front doors.
Safety Film – While glass windows in today’s homes are a necessary function and offer aesthetic appeal, they can become extremely dangerous, even deadly, when shattered or broken panes transform into flying “shards” of glass. Natural hazards, accidents and crime all pose potential risks to most glass systems existing today. Protect yourself from flying glass with the added benefit of 99%UV Protection, with our safety films. Also suitable for home day-care-centres. Safety films are available in clear and tinted finishes to suit your home.
Security Film – There is also preventative film that can greatly reduce the risk of human injury and property damage. The durable polymer film construction and tough adhesive bonds to glass, creating a functional “safety net” that holds glass in place at impact and protects your home, property and family unwanted intruders. Security films are available in clear and tinted finishes.